Flashback Friday


7th grade. Honors English/History. That's me in the front with the pink shirt. Yeah, I still wore pink! This picture was found via facebook. Love that. Love that I can know what half these people are up to now b/c of facebook! Check out the two guys making peace/gang signs in the back (Jeremiah and Shaun!)

8th grade dance. circa 1992. ?, Nikki, Molly, Michelle and Me. Eight grade graduation dance. Don't you just love the poofy bangs? Mine were calm that night. What a great time we had!

This is my blog. My name is Megan A.

Comments

LOVE those pics!!!

What ever happened to Eric Troutman? I see him in the 1st picture.

You were always so quiet and so cute.

Crazy memories of crazy times. I am just sooo glad i'm not that person (from Jr. High AND High School) anymore. ;-)