Awards Assembly



In the first week of January, the kid's school (Watkins Mill Elementary) had one of their two character counts assemblies. Each of the kids got an award. Ethan and Jonah got the same exact award- Outstanding Respect, even though they have different teachers. They came up to me after wards and were shocked that they had both picked the same one. They both gushed about them and while I enjoy that as a parent, it also made me feel slightly awkward. Elizabeth got an award for Outstanding Respect. I took pictures as well, but that cafeteria is always so dark and they always come out blurry.

This video is of Ethan's class doing a little saying. Enjoy!

This is my blog. My name is Megan A.

Comments

Joanie said…
They gushed about your kids!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so proud of them! Did you do anything special to celebrate? So glad you posted the video. Love, Mom