Snow!


via facebook

It's snowing!!! It's been so freezing here- as in I woke up early this morning to go to the bathroom and our bathroom clock/thermometer said 58 degrees. Inside! Josh was gone on a business trip and was not there to warm up the bed for me either! Luckily we have an electric blanket.

I gotta run- so many things to do before Christmas (15 days left!) and so little time, but I just wanted to say that I love this season. This season of giving. A neighbor came up to me while I was taking a walk in the freshly fallen good stuff and asked to borrow some boy toys for two boys who just lost their Mother to Lukemia. Of course, I said yes. And had just recently cleaned our basement so all the toddler boy toys were together anyway.

And as I drank my hot chocolate with mini marshmallows and reflected on the day, I remembered the prayer I offered earlier to have a chance to serve someone today. Heavenly Father hears and answers our prayers. I know it. May we look for chances to helps someone in need this Christmas season- and every day.

Happy Holidays- Megan

Comments

Unknown said…
That is a great service story! By the way it is 83 here today - don't feel like decorating or Christmas baking when I am sweating though!