Merry Christmas!


Sometimes I think that I can't blog without pictures. It's late at night or early in the morning, on Dec. 26th- the day after Christmas, and I'm awake. I was so tired, I fell into bed right after the kids went down- 8:20 pm-ish- and woke up around 12 am when Asher wanted his blankets put back on and couldn't get back to sleep.

Christmas was- what was the word you called it Josh- incredible? amazing? great? I can't remember just now, but you're right- Josh- it was. It was all those things.

The kids were somehow very energetic and ecstatic this year. They woke up on and off from 5:30 am on (one of the reasons why I was so tired). I had to tell them it wasn't time yet. Elizabeth slept through it all- she always does.

Let me back track- Christmas Eve was wonderful and busy. A family that are friends of ours have been in the process of moving and redoing their house before they leave. We've been helping them out, so their kids spent the night while their Parents sanded and painted and worked until 5 am. I went for a walk- haven't been to the gym in a week- and played with the boys while the girls and Josh went and picked out and delivered a tree for the family, since they wouldn't be making it out before Christmas.

We took all 8 kids (ours and our friends) to go see Disney's new movie Tangled and seriously loved it. I cried two or three times. Phew. We came home, the Parents picked up their kids and we ate Mexican food and had our Christmas program. Asher was adamant about being a shepherd and wanted nothing do do with being a King. The pics were so cute (more to come) and they kept asking "Are we getting pajamas???" They did and loved the fleece pants.

Favorite Christmas Presents- a mini trampoline for Ethan "My OWN trampoline!!!"
Puzzle for Elizabeth: "A puzzle!!!" (Just what she asked for!)
Remote control cars for all 3 boys.
Boxing gloves and punching bag for Asher.
Jewelry for me and books and a sun hat for Josh.
And gifts and goals given to Jesus as well.

Hope you and yours had a Christmas to always remember.

This is my blog. My name is Megan A.

Comments