The Living Christ


The Living Christ

Memorizing this baby. Check! #34 done. I just finished this week, which I wanted to do before Christmas. As I may have mentioned this before, I put this in a plastic bag around the beginning of October and put it in my shower and began working on it every morning. I didn't work on it every day, since some days are my gym days and I shower there, but little by little I got paragraph after paragraph down.

I heard someone mention in a General Conference talk something about memorizing things and something about the Living Christ and that's when I decided to do it. It's been amazing. I seriously have thought about Christ each day for these past few months and have pondered over His mission in life and how it affects each and every one of us.

I love Jesus Christ. I know that He lives. He is my Savior. He died to atone for my sins and for the sins of all mankind. "God be thankful for the matchless gift of His divine Son."

This is my blog. My name is Megan A.

I may need to do a little touch up on my memorization! I messed up that last sentence the first time! ;)

Comments

Missa said…
Way to go Megan! I am so impressed.