Christmas Post

I feel like I have neglected Christmas on this blog. I was going to put some fun Christmas photos I found online, but I just remembered that we did go see the Christmas decor at the National Arboretum so those will work just as well! It's really neat because they make small replicas of the Nations Capital's monuments using plants. First we went and saw the Christmas tree outside of the Capital (which was bitter cold btw- I have had to buy fleece lined gloves and ditch my flimsy $2 ones) and then we went to the National Arboretum- now a new family favorite!


Josh and Asher in front of the Capital

The family in front of the Capital- brrr!

The Justice Building- am I right, Josh?

They had a cool train that went all around and famous buildings from around the world. Cool!

Abraham Lincoln Memorial


The capital, made out of vegetation, and all four kids! What an awesome place! We had to stand in line and I said "What's the big deal? Why is everyone standing in line to get in here?" Now I know! I would stand in line any day to see this!

This is my blog. My name is Megan A.

Comments

Douglas Smith said…
Hey Megan! Great photos and I wish we were there. Okay, Sheelah and I have to come and visit SOON! Te amo, D