Sunsets in June



I was looking through some old photos (from June- four months ago) and found these and remembered that I wanted to share them with you. So, here you go! On seeing them, they don't look totally amazing, but somehow, that warm Friday morning, when I was awake while everyone was asleep, they touched my soul. And whenever something touches my soul, I feel like I have to share it. Maybe that's why I spent 18 months in Spain talking about the Book of Mormon. Beauty does something different to each person. Some people like to quietly take it all in. Some people want to shout it from the rooftops.

I was the same way when I opened my mission call, when we got engaged, when we had our first baby, when we found out we were having twins- I wanted to take the joy I felt and share it with all we knew!

So here, I proudly proclaim "My hometown has gorgeous sunsets!!!!"

This is my blog. My name is Megan Abbott.

Comments