My Grays and Colors


On Kelle Hampton's blog, she wrote a post about her grays and colors in life. She found a gray hair and was dealing with it, at the same time as she was dealing with the life expectancy of her daughter who has down syndrome.

So, here are my grays and colors in my life right now- in that order.

My grays are that I still have to wait to have another baby. For awhile probably. Until next summer to start trying again. My color is that there are a few brand new babies at Church and still more coming up that I can hold and smell their sweet little heads.

My gray is that Josh is going on two business trips this month. Now, I know a lot of people have their husbands go on business trips so you know how I feel. Plus, I just don't like to be left alone. That's what I've learned. My color is that Josh is bringing me home a little token from Florida and the other place he is going. If I can't make it to Florida yet, I can hold that little treasure in my hand and dream.

My gray is that I will probably not own a Mazda Miata. I am just not the type of person to spend that much on one single toy. My color is that now I can decide where all my piano teaching funds can go- I'm thinking DisneyWorld. How about you?

This is my blog. My name is Megan Abbott.

Comments

Joanie said…
Megan...Lisa Crosby and kids went to Disney World a few months ago. They were up at 7 am and got back to their hotel at 11pm...for a whole week..just to see everything! So ask her for more details. I have often wanted to go to Disney World, too. They loved it, by the way. A worthy destination!