A little Thanksgiving '10




Molly cooking in the kitchen!


Asher


We gave the kids gumdrops and toothpicks and let them build away. Here is Ethan, with his craft. He did a great job!


Elizabeth, with her house made of gumdrops.


Every year I buy and defrost the turkey and Josh brines and cooks it. Here he is getting ready to pop it in the oven. We put apples, onions and oranges inside instead of stuffing.


We almost forgot to take a picture of the turkey before we cut it up- actually, Josh had already cut the wings off, so we stuck them back on. Then, we forgot to take a picture of everyone around the table! Oh, well! It was a scrumptious dinner! Molly made twice baked potatoes and pecan sweet potatoes. I did the Hulihan jello, a cherry pie and we did stuffing and rolls from Trader Joes. Oh, and Molly did a cranberry sauce as well. She is an amazing cook- so at home in the kitchen. The kids all played really well together- what a blessing.

** Excuse my blurry pictures. Asher stepped on my camera while it was in my purse without the case and it no longer works. So, I'm reduced to using my old dinosaur one- gotta get the other fixed!!

This is my blog. My name is Megan A.

Comments