Halloween 2010


All four kiddos- Saturday Night, readying themselves for a night of trunk or treating. We had 3 Church wards there. I came with 100 candies and fake vampire teeth. They were all gone in twenty minutes. Wow.


Elizabeth was a fairy- she was the only one who stuck with what she wanted to be for Halloween!


Ethan was going to be a mummy, then when the costume didn't fit over his street clothes for school, he donned his Harry Potter cloak *so excited for Harry Potter coming out!* and became a dead guy walking. Actually, he realized he was dead Harry Potter, but by then it was too late to change costumes!


Jonah loves this tiger costume. He wore it last year and the year before and I'm sure he will wear it next year if it still fits. The only costume that keeps this skinny bones warm at night. No skin tight mummy costume that I made out of long johns and gauze will do.


Asher in his Children's Place on sale costume I bought 2 days- that's right- 2 days before Halloween since we received a shipment of glow in the dark vampire teeth to give out at Halloween and right away he decided that he had to be a vampire!


All the loot! Not too bad! Right now they are playing "the candy game" using each piece as a game piece- silly kids!


All of our pumpkins- Jonah ended up carving one after all, I never did one- I was too busy doing other things this year!


This year I wanted Josh to dress up. He hates dressing up. He is a very serious guy, for those of you who know him. I once got him to wear tie-dye and everyone was amazed at my skills. So, this year, I said to him "You can grow a beard for Halloween." He doesn't like to shave, so he was right on it! It grew in red and thick after a while! Very handsome- although I called him "Mr. Bushy Face" "Mr. Bristle Brush" etc. He shaved it last night and I miss it. I don't miss kissing it though. bleh!

Happy November 1st! Megan

Comments

Janey said…
Looks like you had a fun Halloween! This is the first year my kids did not want to carve pumpkins. I think we've carved pumpkins for the last 22 years. Although Leslie carved one at the neighbors. Loved the brownies!