Elizabeth's 8th Birthday

I was browsing through my blog the other day when I realized that I had never actually posted pictures from Elizabeth's birthday (way back in September!) Without further ado, here are some pictures from Elizabeth's actual birthday.


Elizabeth's official birthday fell on a Friday, so we had a few close friends over for pizza, soda and a movie. Oh, and a big pink cookie with a candle on top as well. The extra boy is Ethan's best friend Andy. They have playdates every Friday and I just couldn't say no to him that day.


One of the best things about having a girl is buying them what you enjoyed when you were little. I had one of these when I was little and I loved it! The little ballerina turns around and around and plays music (amazon.com) Elizabeth said "You are the best Mom!" upon receiving it. Thank you. Thank you very much!


Here you will see only 7 candles, but 8 candle holes. Who knows where the 8th candle ran off to. Also, this cake is called the pink puddle cake as the frosting refused to thicken. Oh, well!)

This is my blog. My name is Megan A.

Comments

Joanie said…
CUTE Cute Cute..where did you get the heart candies for the frosting?