Blog Writing


Picture from Elise Joy

Back in the day, when I first started writing this blog, I would just sit down and write whatever was on my mind. And a lot was on my mind too. Ethan and Jonah were 2 year old. Asher was a newborn. Elizabeth was 4 and in preschool. My life was busy, I needed a time that I could sit down and write out all my thought and intentions. Besides the time I spent nursing and reading and driving to preschool and back.

Now, life is different. I spent a lot of my time reading- including other's blogs and novels- I spend about an hour a day reading them all- yes- an hour! I spend a lot of time running errands while Elizabeth, 8, Ethan and Jonah, 6, and Asher, 4, are in school. I go to the gym for 3-5 hours a week, getting my exercise since I don't chase after toddler twins anymore. I grocery shop, take the kids to soccer practice and piano, do the dishes, teach piano lessons for 2 hours a week, practice the organ for an hour and cook.

My life is busy. But I still want to have time to blog. And I want to write, not just post pictures of my kids. Although they are really cute. And that's why I post them.

Stay tuned for tomorrow. I'll be writing.

See you then, Megan

Comments