Blog Writing


Picture from Elise Joy

Back in the day, when I first started writing this blog, I would just sit down and write whatever was on my mind. And a lot was on my mind too. Ethan and Jonah were 2 year old. Asher was a newborn. Elizabeth was 4 and in preschool. My life was busy, I needed a time that I could sit down and write out all my thought and intentions. Besides the time I spent nursing and reading and driving to preschool and back.

Now, life is different. I spent a lot of my time reading- including other's blogs and novels- I spend about an hour a day reading them all- yes- an hour! I spend a lot of time running errands while Elizabeth, 8, Ethan and Jonah, 6, and Asher, 4, are in school. I go to the gym for 3-5 hours a week, getting my exercise since I don't chase after toddler twins anymore. I grocery shop, take the kids to soccer practice and piano, do the dishes, teach piano lessons for 2 hours a week, practice the organ for an hour and cook.

My life is busy. But I still want to have time to blog. And I want to write, not just post pictures of my kids. Although they are really cute. And that's why I post them.

Stay tuned for tomorrow. I'll be writing.

See you then, Megan

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Depression and the Inauguration '09

Baby Name Woes

Angels Among Us