www.mormon.org

I love this new website the Church has come up with. Elder Russell M. Nelson refered to it in His General Conference talk in the Priesthood session on Sat. Oct 2, 2010. I love General Conference. This year I was sick, so I watched most of it. Okay, so I usually watch most of it, but this year, I stayed on the couch for most of the time. Right when the text for the talks come out, I read the talks that I might have missed (half of Sunday afternoon this time since I fell asleep) and the talks from the Priesthood Session. That session is for the Priesthood holders, but the talks can apply to our lives as well. Elder Nelson mentioned that you can make your own profile on www.mormon.org. I did a few months ago, so I went to the site and tada- my name and profile appeared!

Now, my picture is not that great and I hope to change that, but I love this site and I love reading about other Mormon members. Go check it out. Make a profile. And report back to me!

This is my blog. My name is Megan Abbott.

Comments