Pumpkin Patch '10



Asher. smiling in the sun.



Asher and Toby- his friend from preschool and Church.


The whole preschool class. Asher is in the last car in the middle.

I've been really busy- doing PTA things and getting ready to host a first time ever political Meet and Greet at our house on Tuesday. Martha Shaerr, a Mormon Mother of 7 who has lots of experience on PTAs and such is running for a seat on the Board of Education. Josh met her husband, who is also a lawyer, and one thing led to another and we're hosting an Open House for her next week. Hopefully it goes well!

I even forgot to wear make up for the first half of the day today. And I almost forgot to make my kids lunches completely. But, I didn't want to forget this blog! So here are just a few of the several pictures I snapped at Butler's Orchard with Asher's Preschool class. It was a warm, sunny day- perfect for pumpkin pickin'I tried to post them on facebook, but it wouldn't let me! Maybe another time! Happy October!

This is my blog. My name is Megan Abbott.

Comments

LOL...i see some lady's chonies in the first shot with Asher smiling in the sun ;-)
(sigh...is that wrong of me to have noticed and mention it?)


I have yet to take my kiddos to our local pumpkin patch. They ask me about every day, but the thought of taking Caitlyn anywhere right now (in her wheelchair) is just daunting.
Maybe next year, we'll make an effort to go.