Love it!

Angela Johnson's Website.



I love this artist. Her work will be leaving the Washington D.C. Temple Visitor's Center on Sunday. Will I get a chance to see it one last time? I don't know, but it touched my life and my heart.



Old Navy



I love Old Navy! This pink, puffy coat that is on my dream wish list!




I LOVE all the Fall Family Photos that are being taken recently- especially ones of babies. Love it! My twin sister M and her family will be visiting us for Thanksgiving and her husband D, who is a good photographer- will be taking our family photo this year. Stay tuned!

Have a GREAT HALLOWEEN WEEKEND!

Love, Megan

Comments

Amber said…
Good timing, Old Navy has a sale online right now and that coat is only $27 shipped (you might have to get it in a tall to get your right size). Anyway... It is going to be so fun to have Molly there for thanksgiving! I can't wait to see the family pics!
Mrs Abbott said…
thanks, Amber! I got it! Hopefully it fits!
Amber said…
I'm glad you got it! You should post pictures when it comes!