Funny kids Sayings

This morning, Friday, I told the kids all to wear something blue or yellow, since it was Spirit Day at school. We are the Watkins Mill Vikings and our colors are yellow and blue although at the pta presidency mtg I said "Our colors are orange and blue right?" Um. Nope. Oh,well. I keep myself humble! Since I am on the PTA this year, I really want my kids to get more involved.We may even buy all matching Watkins Mill Elem. t-shirts. Even if they are $12 a piece.

Anyways, It's neat to see Jonah in blue actually since he always wears red- he looks really good! As we were getting in the car to go to school, Jonah said "Everyone is going to be wearing blue or yellow, right, Mom?" I said "Well, some people will be, but not everyone."

Asher replied "Yeah, because it's Holy Ghost week."

It took me awhile but I got it.

Spirit= Holy Ghost in Asher's mind. Someone's been paying attention at Church/Family Prayers!

This is my blog. My name is Megan A.

Comments

Fox and Amy said…
cute! Asher is a smarty!