Things I like...

Pink Cupcake Vintage, everything vintage, love the candy button paper chain, may have to do that one for Elizabeth's birthday party!

Writers block, a blog with cute ideas on how to overcome writers block. Love it!

Everything golden, I like how I have no idea what any of that gold costs, since it's in pounds!

Etsy and Lulu, I love this because it's cheap and cute and you can't not link to something etsy. Etsy is just too awesome to be forgotten. Feel free to buy me one of these chic cards and send it to me in the mail. :)

You can thank me for all the pre-dawn hours I spent doing research for this one blog post. Yep, I should get paid for reading blogs! Or at the very least, for blogging! I think I'll go take a nap now!

This is my blog. My name is Megan Abbott.

Comments

Fox and Amy said…
Ooh love those links! The Pink Cupcake Vintage is especially cute!
Marisa said…
hi megan! i saw your comment on my 'writing courageously' guest post over at marta's blog. just wanted to (belatedly) stop by and say that i'm glad to have inspired you a bit + i love your goal of writing for 15 minutes a day. when you put it that way, it seems so do-able! i think i might just try that. :D cheers!