Megan Monday


Picture of a sculpture taken at the Washington D.C. Temple Visitors Center, not to be used for commercial purposes



Just a small poem for you this lovely day, written when I was set apart as a Missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints and a representative of Jesus Christ.



Come, Follow Me
by Hermana Hulihan



The Lord said,
"Come, Follow me."
Forsake all,
Your family,
Your friends,
Your favorite sins,
And I will make you
A fisher of men.
I will mold you
And shape you-
No matter
How it hurts-
The softer
Your heart is-
The better.

I will make
An instrument
With my hands
Out of you.
If you are so willing,
If you so choose,
I will push and
Tug and pull
And make
Another me.

This is my blog. My name is Megan A.

Comments

lesa said…
Very nice poem.

I think that works for everyday.

Thanks for sharing.