Happy 8th Birthday, Elizabeth!

Okay, so it took me awhile to decide which pictures I wanted to use and then it took me even longer to decide on the song for this. I finally found one I liked but didn't want to pay to go premium to use it. Elizabeth is having a few friends over this afternoon for a movie and pizza. What more could a girl ask for? What, American Girl things? Ok, so maybe she could ask for something a little more!

I'm so sad and happy at the same time that Elizabeth is growing up! It's so neat to see that she is getting baptized and that she understands everything that that means. It's hard to see her grow up, because I know that she will leave our nest one day and be on her own and that surely will be a bittersweet day for me as well. I told her the other day "You are still my baby." She replied "I'll always be your baby, right? Even when I'm grown up?" "Yes, Elizabeth, you will always be my baby- even when you are grown up." Here's to eight wonderful years and at least ten more to come having you in our home!

Elizabeth


This is my blog. My name is Megan.

p.s. If you were to put a song to this montage, what would it be?

Comments

Unknown said…
Link to the montage was not working for me ):