This is my 704th post. Wow! Crazy! We've been doing a few home improvement projects this past year. With the help of some extra money and Mr. Handyman.com (I wouldn't use them again- they charge by the hour and take a long time), we were able to refinish our hardwood floors in the dining room and living room, re-tile and paint our Master Bath (which is actually just a closet kind of bathroom) and get a new kitchen island from IKEA. Here are some pictures of the finished projects. Next comes our basement. Complete with brown and pale blue and yellow carpet from the 70's with baby blue cinder block spray painted to match the carpet, we are in need of an update!

Have a totally awesome day, dudes (which means buddies or friends- Asher tells me. Asher told me the other day "I love you, Dude." and in his language, I know that means a lot.

This is my blog. My name is Megan.

p.s. I forgot to download, oh and take, a pic of our bathroom. Soon to follow!

Comments

Fox and Amy said…
Oh--It's nice to have a glimpse into your house! your kitchen is so cute! What are you thinking of doing with your basement? Love ya!