New Dr.


This is the fourth of five pictures I have on my computer right now. Let's hope I don't have to use all of them on my blog before my computer is totally restored!

I went to visit a new Dr. today. My old Dr.- Dr. Kim- is no longer on our insurance. The new doctor was wonderful! I went over more with him in an hour than with Dr. Kim over the past year. Seriously. He said that I was not manic enough to be bananas. Which is good. He also said I probably had a psychosis last year when I was in the hospital for 3 weeks. He told me they would have sent me home after three days if I didn't really need to be there. I was so happy in the hospital. I must have needed to be there.

You know you are manic when you want to go to New York and stay there forever and become an actress and perform in front of millions of people. Or become a radio host or a flight attendant and fly all over the world- free! Especially if that has never been one of your life goals before.

My life goal has always been to have seven children and stay at home with them. Always. I guess I can change that goal if I need to. My life goal wasn't to be bipolar, but it is part of the picture now and I need to work with it. We'll see where the future takes me. All I know is that I am thankful for a loving husband who cares about me so much and is so supportive and for friends (thanks Shellie! and Carolyn!) and family who are there for me to talk to, to laugh with, to watch my kids when I need them to and to mop my dining room floor when it hasn't been done in weeks!

This is my blog. My name is Megan Abbott.

p.s. I'll do a Christmas post later! Stay tuned!

Comments