My Christmas Wishlist

and birthday list, as my birthday falls six days before Christmas!







Anything written by Julie B. Beck




An ipod touch!






Macbook Air, in silver or pink






a healthy, smiling baby


Oh, and...

-a massage chair (it's good therapy for us bipolar folk)

-a treadmill (exercise is also good therapy. I went to Sports Authority today and they sell a program that downloads your favorite marathons/runs and plugs them into your treadmill and lets you do that fun.

-food processor (to make fresh pesto with almonds. Eating healthy is essential to maintaining normality for me)

This is my blog. My name is Megan Abbott.

p.s. the kids all started school yesterday. Well, the three oldest ones at least. There was much rejoicing for the first few hours. Then, I wanted them all back. Even if they were tired and hungry from all that learning. I have to get used to having a quiet house once more. I like it, but I don't like it. If that makes any sense at all.

Comments

Fox and Amy said…
Hmmm...good to know! I got a food processor for my birthday, and I looove it. I use it to make brownies, burgers, hummus, shredded cheese. Do you have any of Julie Beck's books already?