It's Official...







I'm in love with owls! I may have to change the name of this blog to the Pink Owl! Of course, it doesn't sound that great! There are so many new cute owl designs out there in crafting these days!

I am head over heels in love with them! I even bought a tiny hand held mirror that Helena, my sister in law's sister (yeah, we go waaay back!) mentioned on her blog. I'm hooked on buying things that other people mention on their blog too. Turns out some things that work really well for them may not work so well for me. Like the Maidenform cotton t-shirt bra I ordered on Amazon. Um, yeah. Not for me. It was worth the look on J's face when he opened my package and realized that it was not a book. Hee hee.

This is my blog. My name is Megan Abbott.

ps- aren't blogs fun? I can let my husband know what I'm into when he reads my blog, so if he's searching for a birthday gift in five months, he'll know what to get me! Of course, in 5 months I may be into something else. But these owls? I'll love them forever!

Comments