I'm so obsessed

with blogs, that I even have a blog with my whole name in the web address, and I didn't even remember that I ever made that one up. Crazy!

www.megan-abbott.blogspot.com

I may just have my Dad's poor memory. He doesn't remember a lot from growing up and I can never remember things like if I've seen a movie or not. I kid you not, I'll come home from the library with a DVD and say to Josh "I just found this cool DVD! What do you think?" and he'll respond "Uh, we watched that last weekend." Just kidding! So he won't say last weekend, but he'll say we saw that- like last year.

The best one was when I thought about putting "Failure to Launch" in my Netflix Que just the other day. Then I remembered- No, I've seen that one already! Josh and I watched it while I was in labor with Asher four years ago and we joked about how his coming hopefully wouldn't be a "failure to launch".

Um, yeah.

This is my blog. My name is Megan Rose.

p.s. My emotional status is "Joyful" i.e. "Manic" So, if you are wondering why my blogs are written off the cuff or why I've tried to stop blogging every day but can't seem to do it, now you know why. Really. I'm not going to blog everyday anymore. Really. Ok. Well, maybe just on my other blogs and that won't count as blogging. I won't tell you if I do the same thing with shopping, although I didn't spend any money today! Oh, wait. Online counts doesn't it? Darn!

Comments

Amber said…
I do that with movies too sometimes! I'll get all excited and then halfway through the movie realize I know how it is going to end... but that usually only happens if I haven't seen it in years :)