Christmas Ideas



So the joy of being manic includes shopping. Shopping more than one probably should. If I see a reason for buying it and it could possibly fit into the budget, I've been getting it. I have already gotten my neighbor/teacher/visiting teacher gifts for Christmas this year. Um, yeah. It's August. I'm playing Christmas Music on the piano and listening to it on my ipod. I guess I'm a little excited. Good thing I'm not baking sugar cookies in the shape of Santa and Rudolph and cranberry-orange bread too. Actually, I would probably bake the cranberry-orange bread, but the cranberries are no where to be found. All I see is watermelon and blueberries and such. Don't people know that Christmas is coming and we need to be prepared!!! Just kidding. What are the chances that this neighbor gift will actually make it into the hands of my neighbors, complete with homemade marshmallows and a candy cane or two? We'll have to wait and see!

This is my blog. My name is Megan Abbott.

Comments