Update

So, after a half hour nap, a frantic call to my Dr. for the third time that day and a smooth call to Josh and cleaning the kitchen and folding the kids laundry I slept through the night (mostly, woke up at 7:15 am and felt much better. That means I'm not too manic! Yay!

If I can:

1. Keep the household running (doing dishes, laundry, picking up, fixing meals, etc.)

2. Get 6-8 hours of regular sleep at night.

3. Sit down to blog somewhat clearly and be aware of the state I am in.

Then, yes. I am doing okay. And that is always a good thing.

This is my blog. My name is Megan Abbott.

p.s. It's also wise to avoid caffeine when you are even slightly manic. I drank a Dr. Pepper on Monday (the first whole one in 14 years- that I can remember) and it didn't help the situation. At all.

Comments