Manic


Manic! No time to write! Gotta go!


I'm definitely manic. Not manic as in nervous breakdown- I need to go to the hospital manic. Just the clean out the whole garage and the lazy suzan that has been unorganized for three years and talk up a storm and get nervous at night and wake up at 3:30 am manic. I haven't been exercising for three days and have been staying up a little later with company. That could have done it. The fact that I've reduced my lithium by 75% was the main factor. I guess life never goes how you plan. I'll most likely go back on the medicine. Hopefully not the Depakote- that one makes me sleep too heavy and I rarely dream. I have lots of extra lithium and am tempted to just start taking my normal dose again (1200 mg instead of 300 mg) but will have to call my Dr. first. Maybe I'll try reducing my medicine again in 3 months. When the kids aren't all at home keeping me busy (aka high stress situation). My Dr. said "When is your life not stressful?" while we were discussing when would be the best time to stop my medication. I said "Well, my kids are out of school now- so that's stressful. Then, they start school and that's stressful. Then there's Halloween and Thanksgiving and Christmas- which is stressful. Then, they get sick in Jan and Feb and that's stressful. Then they get cabin fever or snow comes and that's stressful. Then stressful t-ball season starts and then they are home from school again." Being a Mom is stressful. There may be no good time to stop your meds. You just have to do it and try it out. We'll try again at the end of the year.

Okay. Gotta stop typing. Gotta go on facebook. Have a great day!!!!!!!!!!!

This is my bog. My name is Megan Abbott.

Comments

Amy said…
Ah, Meg--I see that you were up super early typing this post! I hope you get some relaxation somehow. Yes, being a mom is stressful. I can't imagine how much more stressful it would be when you can't get a full night's sleep! Love you!
aww...I posted a comment. I didn't work. Some error message. dang it.

So here goes it again in the shorter version...

~~~HUGS~~~and~~Love being sent your way. BTDT and there is no words of encouragement or whatnot that can take away the frustration that comes along with wanting, waiting, trying so desperately to normalize life. Add in the extra junk and it is overwhelming.

Get some rest darling. However/wherever you can. (((HUGS))
gala