Funny Kid Sayings


Happy July 4th! (taken 2009)

Tonight, as Asher was going to bed, he yelled "Cannon Balllll!!!!" and jumped right in. That kid makes me laugh. Seriously.

Also, tonight Elizabeth was crying because she felt like she was not ready for second grade (summer school starts on Tuesday). We showed her the straight A report card that she received, along with the fabulous remarks from her teacher and proclaimed that if she wasn't ready for second grade, no one was.

Ethan saw a slinky at the airport and was determined to have one. We got one during individual time as I was scoping out presents to give to Asher this Thursday. I let him have it and he has loved it and carries it wherever he goes. Except the bath. I put my foot down on that one.

Elizabeth bore her testimony today (without any prompting from me!) and told about how one time she woke up in the middle of the night and needed a drink of water and the hall way was dark and she was scared and she prayed and she got the drink and got back and felt the Holy Ghost calming her. Wow.

This is my blog. My name is Megan Abbott.

Comments