My list

On one very cool awesome blog (eliseblaha.typepad.com) the author mentions how she made a list of 25 things she wanted to this year after she turned 25 years old. I thought that was a great idea, but seeing as the year is almost half over for me, with my birthday being December 19th and all, I decided to make a list of 16 (half of 32- yes, I'm old!) things I want to do this year. I may include things I have already planned, but that's okay! If I get them all done I get a waffle cone from Brusters!

The List!

1. Run a 5k race.
2. Swim 16 laps in the pool.
3. Go camping.
4. Make lime-ades.
5. Sing with Elizabeth at Church.
6. Successfully stop all medication.
7. Take part in the PTA.
8. Teach piano lessons.
9. Paint something artistic.
10. Do a Martha Stewart Craft.
11. Recognize each birthday that day.
12. Finish reading the Book of Mormon
and buy a new one.
13. Go to California.
14. Pay off credit cards and maintain that.
15. Go skiing.
16. Babysit.

This is my blog. My name is Megan Abbott.

Comments