I slept in!!!


This is the beautiful scanner/copier/printer Josh got me for Mother's Day. Scanned kid's artwork to follow!

Until 6:15 am! A full 8 hours, besides waking up with Ethan, who wanted to come into our room and sleep on the floor, and Jonah who had a scary dream and Ethan wasn't there to talk to- a full 8 hours! Wow! I feel so rested!

I think it was the Depakote that helped me. When I woke up at 3:30 am, like I usually do, I felt pretty groggy and went back to sleep and it was a kind of drugged groggy not just a really, really tired groggy!

Well, lots of exciting things are happening this weekend. I'll post pictures and talk about it more later! Just know that it involves family, food, staying up late partying (although that may not be good for me) and a warm sunny place! Hooorraaayyyyy!!!! Let the good times roll! (okay that was kind of nerdy! Just wanted to let you in on my excitement!)

This is my blog. My name is Megan Abbott.

Comments

Fox and Amy said…
Yay! I hope you guys are having fun! I'm so glad that you got to "sleep in" too! Thanks for the e-mail with the cake info. Have a great time! Love ya!
Fox and Amy said…
This comment has been removed by the author.