Ethan, the Writer




Ethan loves to write. He must be the son of a lawyer. Growing up, I never knew that Lawyers write. A lot. I always thought they went to court and sued someone. Turns out most of the cases are resolved before they even get to court. Nobody wants to go to court. No one. Ethan once told me "Daddy works on the computer, right?" That's right. Ethan thought that was pretty cool because he loves playing on the computer.

They do a lot of writing in Kindergarten. Amazingly so. I guess the writing stuck in his head because a few months ago Ethan made a book. All by himself. It was entitled "Ethan's Rocket Jurnal." Each page said something different. I was thrilled that he did this all by himself, just for fun and enjoyed it.

Here are the scanned pictures of Ethan's first book ever.

This is my blog. My name is Megan Abbbott.

Comments

Fox and Amy said…
So cute! Your scanner is awesome--very good quality!