Blogging about California- Still Day 1


Josh and Elizabeth, waiting at the airport in Dulles


Grandpa John with baby Mitchell


Aunt Molly with baby Mitchell- I just want to eat him up!!


These baby cheeks make me Baby Hungry!!


All 15 Grandkids, minus Charlotte

The pictures are from Day 1- family reunion at Gma. Betty's .

Today Ethan says to me "So, you blog everyday, right?" "Yep," I reply "Everyday." But, I'm not addicted like I was when I was depressed. When I was depressed all I wanted to do was sit on the computer and read blogs, for hours and hours at a time. This was the summer of '08. I had all four kids at home- no summer school- and my neighbor said to me at one point: "Have you guys been on a vacation for a long time?" Um, no- I've just been depressed. Thank you very much.

Anyways, now I have a limit and I am back to normal. All those who saw me in Cali can attest to that, right? I love being normal. I'm planning on stopping my meds in July. Not because I'm normal but because it's the time to do it. And I'm scared. What if I turn Manic? Or worse, Depressed? What if I start going on-line for eight hours a day? In the summer time? But, I have faith. I have gone off before and have been fine. I can go off again. I feel it's the right time. Let's do it!

This is my blog. My name is Megan Abbott.

Comments

Fox and Amy said…
Asher is so cute! And I love that you blog every day. I always look forward to reading it! Good luck with the meds, too. Are you tapering off or going cold turkey? Love you!