Asher Boy






Asher is my youngest child. As such, he gets all of my attention and love while the bigger kids are at school. Sometimes I feel this is spoiling him to no end. Other times, I just love it and dote on him as much as I possible because I know that next year he will be in Kindergarten. Next summer he will even go to Summer School. And just like that, it will be over. The time spent and home with mostly Mom and a few friends and a little preschool.

Asher cracks me up by the way. When I was pregnant with him, he was always moving and kicking and doing something. He never let up. Okay. Maybe to sleep a little, but other than that it was all the time. He kicked more the twins, put together! When he was born I said "Phew, now I can feel some peace and be alone for just a second." He still has the same personality. He is always going, going, going. The other morning, I went to wake him up and he was standing on the top of his bed frame, just looking down at me ready to pounce!

The other day, he was just boxing and boxing and boxing the air. I said "That's what you did in my belly and you are still doing it now!" Phew. He LOVES motorcyles and whenever he sees one will yell "Motorcycle!! Yellow! Red helmet!! Did you see that, Mom? Huh? Did you? Did you?" "Yes, Asher, I saw that." "That was awesome! When do I get a motorcyle?" "When you are 20, son." "Aaah! That's too far away!" I already have a tiny model motorcylce stashed away for his birthday next month.

Seriously, Asher loves to run, play, jump, yell, shoot things, follow Ethan and Jonah or Elizabeth, read Star Wars Chapter books even though he doesn't know how to read. He loves to eat Cereal and complains about anything else, although will end up eating it too. He loves to snack and watch tv and almost always has to have both.

I love my little Joseph Asher!

This is my blog. My name is Megan Abbott.

p.s. the lost tooth occurred when he was playing on a teeter-totter at a baby sitter's house and was thrown off by a 4 year old. He was almost 3. It gives him some character!

Comments

He sounds a TON like my Eli. Maybe it's the youngest boy "syndrome".

Eli moved soo much in my belly and now he moves non-stop!

He dances, sings and LOVES cars. I enjoyed reading about Asher cuz it just reminded me of my sweet boy.

I can only imagine how precious that Asher boy is of yours! :)
Sarah said…
Such a cutie too!