Utah



I'm back! I spent the past five days in lovely, snowy Utah visiting with family and friends and attending BYU Women's Conference. I had the time of my life! So much so, that I called Josh and poured my heart out about how wonderful Utah is- the people, the food, the shopping, the inspiration. We finally decided that yes, it is wonderful and no, we don't need to pack up our family and set up camp. The Lord needs us in Maryland. Even with all of it's humidity and way of life. Utah can be where I go on vacation, like California. But I won't go again- at least for a little while. It's gonna take a whole lot for me to get on an airplane again. Like a wedding or something. Because, man, flying across the whole United States is one long, big, tiring trip. And that's without four little kids.

This is my blog. My name is Megan Abbott.

Comments