My hope and prayer


I have five minutes to write a post before I get the kids up out of bed. With this time frame I just wanted to share a few thoughts that have been bouncing around in my head lately:

- I love the Church. I love that I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I love that I can have a convert-like testimony so even though I've known the Gospel all my life, I can feel like I have just found it.

-I love being a Mom. I love having a girl who is precious and sweet and intelligent and fun. I love having twins, even though they drive me up the wall sometimes. And I love Asher. Yesterday his preschool had a Spring Concert and he shouted out to me "Hi, Mommy!" for the whole world to hear. He melted my heart.

-I love being a wife to Josh. He works so hard to support our family and really tries his very best in all that he does.

-I love being a Hulihan and a Abbott and all that comes with that.

-I love blogging and I love the fact that I can share my thoughts and feelings, comings and goings and funny things that happen with everyone.

-I love the chance to learn. I can learn to love Maryland one day.

-I love you and I love my Savior Jesus Christ.

My hope and prayer for the next six hundred blogs that I write, is that I touch some hearts, bear testimony of the Savior and the Gospel and bring others unto Him.

This is my hope and my prayer (and my five minutes are up).

Love, Megan Rose

Comments

Sarah said…
Great post! Love the picture!