I did it again!


Align LeftI did it again. I used up all my alloted computer time on e-mails and facebook. The e-mails I read were messages from my Moms club about an event that I'm not even going to attend, but really want to. I wasn't going to go on facebook, but someone sent me a message and I had to respond and then I had to send more messages and coordinating and pretty soon Asher is out of his quiet time and the laundry is calling me- threatening to get wrinkly and then there are cookies to make and boys parties to prepare for. Call me when the month of May is over. Better yet, call me in July, when I'll have three kids in summer school and it will be just Asher and me. Once again.

Love, Megan

Comments

Unknown said…
i know how you feel -where does the day go??? and i only have 2 kids!