Spring Break 2010








Well, Spring Break 2010 is almost at an end. The kids return to school tomorrow, after 7 full days off and I return to a more normal routine. I do have to say that I will miss these kids! Yes, it is loud and crazy and wild when they are hope, but I like that- in short amounts!

For Spring Break this year we went grocery shopping, learned the art of splitting big pieces of pizza from Sams Club, played at the play place of the gym,saw gorillas and tigers at the National Zoo, hunted for eggs at an Easter party, took a walk around the tidal basin during Cherry Blossom season, saw the play Flat Stanley, and spent most of the day at our Aunt and Uncle's while Mom was at the doctors. We had tons of fun! Oh, and we did a little homework too- just a little.

This is my blog. My name is Megan Abbott.

Comments