Megan Monday


I am glad to have decided to do a D and C. I have heard that going naturally is a lot more painful and the waiting for it to happen is really hard also. I've recovered pretty well. I'm really tired a lot and fall asleep at random times, like 4:30 in the afternoon. Today I took a nap at 10:30 am and then again at 6:30 pm. I guess my body is just recovering.

I was depressed on Saturday, when I wasn't able to go to my 5k run that I had been training for. Oh, well. I'm going to find another run this summer to go to.

Today we were watching home videos from when I was pregnant with the boys. We talked about this baby a little and Elizabeth said "I don't care if the baby (next one) is a boy or girl. I just want a baby." Me too. Looks like we all learned an important lesson this time. I was also thinking of a beautiful name for the baby, but wasn't sure if it fit with the last name Abbott, so I was planning on naming the baby Rose. If the next one is a girl, I am going with the first name. Even if it is weird with Abbott. I'll just have to think of a nickname. You know, their name is this, but they go by this.

Thank you again to all those who have offered advice and prayers. And cards and chocolate! And mini tiny roses! It has meant a lot to me. I've noticed that when I serve others back, I forget my own worries also.

This is my blog. My name is Megan Abbott.

Comments

Sarah said…
I'm glad to hear you are recovering well, and that the surgery went well. Love the pictures and the posts on your cute kids.