Just a note...


It's Josh's birthday on Friday. He turns 31! Just so you know!

It's 89 degrees right now and will probably get to 97 degrees this afternoon! I feel peppy and happy! It may be the weather, or it may be a little bit of mania. Or it may be the dark chocolate, carmel filled giradhelli chocolate square I ate after lunch. Or maybe a combination of all three.

I had three dr. visits in three days: Monday,-Dr. Kim,my psych for a check up and because I couldn't sleep for awhile there. Tuesday, OB. Wednesday-Joe, my counselor, who gives me wonderful counsel. I have been seeing him for a year and a half now and from now on will just call or e-mail him if I need anything. It's kind of sad to stop seeing him- I love going to counseling and just talking for an hour non stop to someone. From now on my journal will be the one I talk to. Plus, journaling is FREE.

This is my blog. My name is Megan Abbott.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Depression and the Inauguration '09

Baby Name Woes

Angels Among Us