Just a note...


It's Josh's birthday on Friday. He turns 31! Just so you know!

It's 89 degrees right now and will probably get to 97 degrees this afternoon! I feel peppy and happy! It may be the weather, or it may be a little bit of mania. Or it may be the dark chocolate, carmel filled giradhelli chocolate square I ate after lunch. Or maybe a combination of all three.

I had three dr. visits in three days: Monday,-Dr. Kim,my psych for a check up and because I couldn't sleep for awhile there. Tuesday, OB. Wednesday-Joe, my counselor, who gives me wonderful counsel. I have been seeing him for a year and a half now and from now on will just call or e-mail him if I need anything. It's kind of sad to stop seeing him- I love going to counseling and just talking for an hour non stop to someone. From now on my journal will be the one I talk to. Plus, journaling is FREE.

This is my blog. My name is Megan Abbott.

Comments