Jonah Man


Jonah, you are my Man! I love how you have such a sweet and tender personality. I am so glad we named you Jonah instead of Ethan. Jonah just goes with who you are. You are kind, loving, sweet, willing to go along with whatever we ask you to do (usually).

You do so well in school. You pay attention to tiny details and this helps you learn faster. You are reading on a level 5 right now and are excited to go to summer school again this year. You loved a book about how the lizard lost his tail. You thought it was hilarious! You love rocket cards and when you saw one in the store, you begged me to buy it. You love robots and have been asking for one for two years now. Mommy has been a slacker, but she finally found one for you! You'll be so excited when you get it on your birthday. Hopefully Ethan won't be upset- there was only one.

Jonah, we love you! Thank you for being in our family!

This is my blog. My name is Megan Abbott.

Happy Birthday to my Mom today!!! Have a great one! And Happy Earth Day! :)

Comments