Congratulations, Ben and Babs!


We just found out this week that Josh's brother Ben is engaged! He is getting married in August to Barbara Harvey- whom he baptized in February. We are all very excited for him and are especially glad that she designs costumes and sets and is in Ben's field of theater. Congrats, guys! We, as a whole family probably won't be able to make it, since we live in the East and are making a trip out there from June 17-26th, but at least we'll get to meet her! Josh will be there for sure! Yay for Ben and Babs!

This is my blog. My name is Megan Abbott.

p.s. The best thing about getting engaged in 2010 is that there is facebook and now there are 705 pictures of Babs that I can check out before I even meet her! Exciting, huh?

p.p.s. Check out the previous post to learn more about why I love Asher!

Comments