Asher


Sorry about the previous blog post- my friend is working on the size of my pictures for my blog. My brother David did the template and colors recently. I love it!

On to Asher. I talk about Asher a lot because he is my littlest one right now and the one I spend the most time with. I am with him mostly from 8:30-3 pm while everyone else is at school. I've never had the chance to have just one child at home before and let me just tell you- it's lovely. You really get to know the person and even become best friends. Well, as much as a Mother and child can be. I love being a Mom and I love being a Mom to Asher (and my other kids!)

I love how he opens the door in the morning and runs out of the room, yelling "Good Morning!" almost every morning. If he's woken up in the night, sometimes he just rubs his eyes and stands there, but most of the time he is quite the morning person. He says "What are we having for cereal?" He loves cereal and if we are having oatmeal or eggs he is sad about it, but always scarfs it down. He's a boy, what can I say. He usually wants second too.

I could go on and on about Asher. I love him to bits and I love how just this morning I told him to take my shopping list and tell me what was on it, to help me shop. He told me "I know what's on it." I said "what?" "A motorcycle and a skateboard." Those are the two things he wants the most in this world (hint for those who want to buy something for his birthday in July) and what he always looks at whenever we go to the store. What a funny, cute kid!

This is my blog. My name is Megan Abbott.

Comments

Joanie said…
Megan: great pictures! Thanks for taking and sharing them.
Love, Dad