Elizabeth's notes

I woke up Saturday morning to find a note under my door from Elizabeth. It read:

" Mar. 6, 2010

Dear, Mom Asher's throut is feeling better.
Because I handed him a glass of water.

I am feeling much better. Exept I have a runny nose.

I'm hope you are happy. :) I love you!

Sincerly,

Elizabeth and Asher

me too! said Asher"

So cute! Also, I was putting Asher to bed last night and gave him a kiss. He said "Oh, and one more thing Mom." What? I said "One more kiss" and he gave me a huge kiss. It was so sweet! I love that boy!

This is my blog. My name is Megan Abbott.

p.s. manic update- I was awake every hour last night from 2 am on, but went right back to sleep. I read a study that says mania can often re-occur 3 months after stopping lithium. It's been 3 1/2 months. Hmmm...

Comments

Joanie said…
I am so impressed with Elizabeth's ability to write so well...and her loving ways and her sweetness..as well as Asher's sweetness. That's
because the have such a sweet mommy!