Friday Blogs

Every Friday I want to Highlight someone else's blog. Here you go: One Crazie Lady at onecrazielady.blogspot.com.

This blogger is awesome! She is a Mother of one and has a great love of anything cupcake. From my understanding, it all started with cupcake bites (www.bakerella.com/cupcake-bites-made-easy) and then she started a cupcake club, where she delivers themed cupcakes to your home for only 50 cents a pop.

This certain cupcake lady has now become Elizabeth's Church teacher. In the class are 2 other 7 year old girls. They love her! Friday Cupcake lady told me that she had something to drop off for Elizabeth. I thought it was a tutu. For some reason. I guess tutus have been on my mind lately. Turns out it was Elizabeth's own Valentines Day Cupcake kit- cupcakes- I should have known!-complete with 6 vanilla cupcakes, two flavors of frosting and 4 toppings. Wow! I saved it for her until quiet time and let her decorate until her hearts content while the boys were in the rooms quietly playing- or wrestling- whichever comes first. Her jaw dropped to the floor when she saw that it was all for her! Awesome!

This is my blog. My name is Megan Abbott.

Comments