February 1st!

Well, everyone- it's a new month and with it I am analyzing my goals for this year:

Running, so that I will be prepared to run a 5k. Check.

Working on the Happiness Project with resolutions each month. Change.

Instead of doing the resolutions the author of this book has set, I have decided to do my own. Each month will be different! This month I am working on my weakness of comparing myself with others. I will do this by comparing myself only with myself. How am I doing this week as compared to last week? I've written down things I would like to accomplish each week: playing with my kids, keeping the house clean, etc. and I will strive to do those things each week- not comparing myself to other's strengths and abilities- but my own.

Here's to a great February! This is my blog. My name is Megan Abbott.

Comments