Good book, good movie, word of the year

I was sent this book by one of the many angels that I have in my life. I just finished it and it was wonderful- full of inspiring little stories and a resolutions chart about how to be happier- in one year. I have decided to start working on it. I decided this morning to work on it and all at once I was happier- you know what they say about making goals and working to achieve them!



We rented the movie from Red Box yesterday, as the kids had a day off of school for a professional day. Let me just say that the kids LOVED it! I did too! Why have we not seen it sooner? It did have a seen where the Mom loses a baby in the beginning and is rated pg for intense action, but I loved, loved, loved it! I even let the kids watch some of it again later that day- they liked it so much!

Other bloggers that I have read have mentioned having a word for the year. Kind of like a theme. So my word for the year is LIGHT. I want my thoughts and words and actions to be true and honest and good- full of light and life.

In His LIGHT, Megan Rose Abbott.

Comments