Funnies

As overheard in the Abbott household:

Asher (on learning that we were going out on a date that night):

"Good news: We are having a babysitter tonight! Bad News: We are staying home tonight." Hee hee

The kids are on a good news, bad news kick. When I mentioned it to Josh he said that Jonah said something that morning. Something like "Good news: We're having pancakes this morning. Bad news: they are sticky!" So funny!

Also overheard tonight during a lesson on Heavenly Father and Jesus.
Me to Asher: "Who is someone that loves you?"
Asher: "JESUS!"

Little children are truly precious and I was especially reminded of that today-of how we should be like little children. We went to the Zoo today and I was slightly grumpy and tired from driving and getting everyone ready for the trip. Seeing Asher's and the other's enthusiasm for even the small and simple creatures made my day. If we truly look at the world through the eyes of a child, everything is new and exciting and wonderful. I'm grateful that I have little reminders of how I should be like a little child all around me.

This is my blog. My name is Megan Abbott.

Comments