This ornament...

As we were decorating the tree on Saturday, the kids were saying the funniest things.

Jonah would touch an ornament that had his picture on it and say "This ornament was
brought to you by JONAH!"

Ethan liked the game and would pick out all of the ornaments that are his- which are only two or three- and say "This ornament was brought to you by ETHAN!"

All Asher could say was "This ornament was brought to you by PBS kids . org." Maybe he's been watching tv a little too much! Or maybe I need an ornament with his own picture on it!

This is my blog. My name is Megan Abbott.

Comments

That's cute....

and yes, sounds like he DOES watch too much tv...but at least it's PBS Kids.

Mine recite verses from commercials that i am like, "WHERE did you hear that?!"

I try to be so good about monitoring their tv watching, but it's hard when the hubby has sports on and most of those commercials are geared towards men.
Joanie said…
Ha ha..Asher is funny. Thanks for posting that. I love when you post cute little moments like that.
As Art Linkleter used to say:
"Kids say the darnedest things."
love, mom
Daniel -n- Teri said…
Megan! I haven't mentioned how much I enjoy your blog...I love your pictures and your favorite scripture of the month. What a great idea. It's nice to be able to keep in touch this way. Keep up the great work!