Happy December!

Happy December! We've put our little fake tree up already and plan on getting a real one next week! We hope to see the lights around the DC temple this Saturday! It should be fun! In other news, I saw New Moon with a friend. I've read all the books. The movie was pretty intense. I was on the edge of my seat the whole time. It's been a while since I read the book, so I couldn't remember exactly what was going to happen. Then, I kept having vampire dreams. It's a fun movie though.

Some funny kid sayings: "Is it sometimes-day today?" (like is it Monday, Tuesday, Sometimes day.)

Me: "Who's poopy?" Asher: "I'm not poopy, I'm pee-y." He wasn't really but it was kind of funny!

This is my blog. My name is Megan Abbott.

Comments

Joanie said…
Hi Meg..I haven't read the books. New Moon, to me, was a lot better than the first one (Twilight).
I am sorry you got scary dreams...maybe it is because you also read the books..therefore spending more time on the concepts of vampireism. I hear the books are better. Anyway..Stephanie Meyers is a BYU girl who really made good, huh?
Mom