Christmas Update


Goofy family picture 2009!

Josh is at work late, so I get to blog! From the Blizzard of 2009 (dropping the most snow this region has ever seen in December- 25 inches), as it has been aptly named, we have gained a whole two weeks of Christmas vacation, instead of one and a half! The kids have had no school Monday, Tuesday and now Wednesday of this week. I was going to give the teachers their presents on Wednesday. Good thing they are gift cards and I can give them to them later. If they were treats, I would just have to eat them all and we all know that may not be for the best!

In Christmas news, I've procrastinated a lot this year. It may be that Christmas is on a Friday, it may be that my kid's Christmas lists consisted of "something princess" "a robot" "surprise me (Jonah)" "candy, candy, candy, oh- and a toy skateboard (Asher)": i.e. not much to go on, or it may be that I just wasn't motivated! I've waited until today to wrap- which is rare for me. I've waited until today to bake- except for a little Friday. Crazy.

By the way, my Birthday was lovely! Breakfast in bed, being snowed in from said Blizzard, a snuggie from Josh, a picture from Elizabeth and pizza for dinner. 32! Wow! Thanks for all the cards and wishes! As a thank you, I will share two of the most amazing web-sites I know of:
www.bakerella.com (her cupcakes bites are divine, although they didn't work out for me today)
www.pandora.com (to listen to while wrapping presents!)

This is my blog. My name is Megan Abbott.

Comments

Unknown said…
Yay! Love the family photo!
Sarah said…
What a cute family photo. Is that Ethan by Asher? Sorry I think I lost how to tell them apart. I love his face, so funny.